- Isaac went to look in on Allison per Scott's request...she proceeds to straddle him...he ends up staying with her the whole day...there were some SUPER INTENSE moments when looking at the map, lots of eye sex and body rubbing...and the later Scott and Isaac share a look...I can't even. Seriously. OT3. It's getting to the point where I ship it near as much as Peter/El/Neal. EPIC. I'd rather, at this point, if they made that an actual thing over Sterek. Alas, neither will happen.
- Chris Argent is a mother fuckin' BAMF. Like, I've always liked him, but this season he is so on. Just join the pack already, okay Papa Argent. UNF.
- Jennifer as the darach. Now, unlike many, I didn't guess this outright (although I KNEW it wasn't going to be Chris Argent THANK GOD), but I did find her fishy back when she and Derek were having sex and he began healing under her hands. I like this reveal.
- I don't like the reveal, however, if a) she dies (seriously Teen Wolf is desperate to replace SPN as best at fridging women and POCs) or b) she was using Derek (see comments below). I also don't want some kind of heroic last-moment-she-turns/does-good-and-then-d
ies story. Like, how about she gets stripped of her power and chills in Beacon Hills sanitorium forever? If Gerard can survive, so can she, surely. (But she probably won't. Old white men live, women die!)
- Also, man, the alphas are going to be pissed when they find out last week they had the darach in their hands and failed to kill her.
- Confirmation that Lydia is a banshee. I didn't expect that guess on the internet to be right, but I am digging it. I hope she can do something special, though. I mean, screams and immunity are pretty cool, but it'd be even more interesting if she can contribute to the fight. Maybe her scream can be like Black Canary's on top of warning about death.lol
- Lydia and Scott holding hands. UGH, SO MANY PACK FEELS.
- Danny and Ethan. ♥ Despite the obvious product placement of Icebreakers, that scene was adorable and I hope Danny did as he was told when panic broke out.
- Also, Scott and Stiles confronting Ethan, trying to bring him into the fold. Also Stiles being like "ARE YOU THREATENING ME? I FEEL THREATENED. AND I WILL KILL YOUR WEREWOLF ASS." Boys. ♥
- Lydia using sex to keep Aiden busy. LOVE.
- What the fuck was Cora doing, though? I love (she says sarcasticly) that Cora is all "you're just a bunch of teenagers". SO ARE YOU, GIRL. Now, yay for trying to do something, dumb as it was, but legit, you can't call them all teenagers. I think Allison is older than you at this point (since she was 17 in S1&2 and it's now the next school year - or at least she's close to being 18).
- Derek holding vigil over Cora. UGH, FEELS.
- Stiles' dad! Eep!!
Here's what I'm hoping:
That Jennifer is not just a rehash of Kate. Was Jennifer after Derek just to fuck with him, or to get Scott away from him or something? If so, fuck you, writers, been there, done that. BORING. I HOPE Jennifer actually likes/ed Derek. That she isn't using him, but rather, that an "evil" person can still feel emotions such as love (or at least attraction). I mean, I really liked the scene with them in that weird, creepy tunnel by the school. I know in the preview she seems to be begging for her life by bargaining over her healing abilities (to save Cora) but I am REALLY hoping her and Derek is just about her and Derek...and not about using him. And she was an emissary...what if she still feels a connection to werewolves and is only against the ones who tried to kill her? Now that's a story I could get behind.
Things that are annoying:
People on tumblr gloating about Jennifer being the darach - not because they simply guessed correctly, but because they "knew" she was evil. And Sterek will happen in canon. *sighs*
Basically, a lot happened in this episode and it was awesome. I like that this season is so much better than the last two. I just wish it didn't up the plot holes and killing of POCs and women. Sigh.