- Wow, that beginning was DISGUSTING. I could handle the blood, but Danny vomiting all over like that, ERGH.
- Scott healing that lady. FEELS.
- Melissa saving Danny and Scott being all proud. AWWWW.
- Scott AND Isaac watching over Melissa? I CAN'T. *flails*
- "I may have been on watch last." UGH, ISAAC, STOP. ♥
- Isaac and Boyd going to save their Alpha - even after Derek kicked them out. MORE FEELS.
- Look at Boyd, using the stuff he was tortured with to his advantage. These teens are ridiculously smart.
- Stiles talking about his dad.
- I love that Lydia is either stumbling around confused as to her whereabouts but solving crimes like Sherlock Holmes...or having sex. She cracks me up.
- Cora got a little personality - that's exciting! I also love her epic eye rolls.
- Stiles' face when Lydia said "they're cold". He had this beautiful little eye twitch.
- Scott really thought he could take that cane away? Deucalion is a blind alpha who keeps a bunch of other alphas in line. Just sayin'.
- WHAT DOES THAT TREE MEAN? Lydia keeps doodling it.
- LOL, that adorable yet awkward scene in the closet between Allison and Scott.
- The scene with Stile in Danny's hospital room? I cracked up. "Take responsibility for it!"
- Sheriff to the rescue! Did he notice Scott couldn't get through? Does he now "know" something else is at play?
- Ooooo, a ~true alpha. I mean, it's better than "demon wolf". And I like Scott becoming his own alpha.
- Stiles' hand on Derek's shoulder. From a general friend/colleague-in-this-wolf-war standpoint, already moving and I loved it. And that Derek didn't shake it off, too absorbed in looking at his own hands that just killed his beta. UGLY CRYING. And of course, from a Sterek POV...*sobs* ALL THE FEELS.
Let's also talk about giant elephant in the room of this episode. WHEN DID EVERYONE FIND OUT DEREK WASN'T DEAD? Major fail, Teen Wolf. That is not the scene you leave to the audience's imagination, especially post Scott trying to kill himself over it. THE FUCK. I mean, even a reference of time having passed or Scott mentioning how annoyed he was Derek didn't bother to tell them. OR SOMETHING.
I kind of wish Gerard was this stupid druid because that's the only way it makes sense. But the whole incapacitated-but-not-really thing has been done with Peter. Speaking of, where the FUCK was Peter while this siege was going on? What a bastard. I don't know whether to blame the writing or actor on that one because as much as my headcanon says it was Peter being a psychotic coward, I suspect it was the fault of logistics rather than a deliberate writing/character choice. Particularly since no one said "hey, maybe Peter should come and help us fight off this crazy alpha female and "demon wolf"". :P
Now let's talk about Boyd. Because, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT. That was completely needless. You could tell Ethan was upset (Why did Ethan assume it must be Lydia they needed post Danny in the hospital?), but he still did it. How do they not all see Deucalion leading them on and manipulating them? Is alpha female (whaever her name is) in on it? I can't understand why she wouldn't have killed them all right then if she's going to do this dramatic "make Derek kill his own pack" thing which is only out of spite in the first place since Deucalion actually wants Scott. I don't understand. That whole plot line drives me nuts. I can't stand the alpha female given she has less personality and motivation than Cora, even (whom I still don't trust anyway).
And I hate to be that person (or one of those people), in one way because I am hugely grateful they didn't kill off Isaac (him being my favorite) but...the two (well 2 of 3 I guess with Ms Morell who's working with Deucalion as a double? agent) black POCs threatened with death in that episode? And one of all of 3 of them dying? In fact, the only POC in Derek's pack dying? While I don't think it's deliberate racism - and in fact was done because we as an audience have started to grow attached to Isaac while Boyd and even Erica were never fully fleshed out characters - it's still bullshit. If the show had spent the time on the characters then it wouldn't be such an issue. But I have to say, this episode suddenly turned into an episode of Supernatural. Women and POCs dying while the white mains (particularly thinking Derek and while not a main character but by extension, Jennifer Blake) all live. I'm not angry really (sad, over the loss of Boyd - and ugh, the flashbacks to Erica were gut wrenching), but it does leave a bad taste in my mouth.
In other news, more guilt for Derek. Yay! Just what he needed.