Things I liked
- Mama Tran ia A++
- CHUCK!! Someone mentioned Chuck! Next thing you know, they'll remember Adam hanging out in the pit with Lucifer and Michael.
- Cas was back!
- "Are we on a space ship?" BWAHAHAHAHHA.
- shiny, winged!Castiel!
- Slice of Kevin, heh. (Although, poor Kevin!! That kid is tough, let me tell you.)
- Naomi as Metatron??
Things I didn't like
- The storytelling, particularly the flashbacks, was actually really confusing. Or else I'm just slow, because I didn't really get that this whole time Dean was trying to convince himself it wasn't his fault, rather than actually blaming Cas for letting go...which was the actual case. What.
- The episode generally felt choppy.
Things about next week:
- I remain unimpressed by the return of comedic relief!Castiel. Didn't we get over that in season 5? :/